LA HAP Bulletin for 2/4/19
Using the LA HAP Guardian Dental Plan
Please continue to give us feedback on any issues your clients encounter using the LA HAP/Guardian Dental Plan! Some minor updates from us:
- Clients will be disenrolled from the Guardian plan on the same day that their LA HAP eligibility expires. As soon as their eligibility is recertified, they will be re-enrolled again. The annual $5,000 maximum will not reset.
- In Ramsell, you will see that we have started assigning dental plan start and end dates that match the client’s LA HAP eligibility dates to help us track this. This is reflected in clients recently enrolled and eventually be reflected in all clients.
- We’ve heard that many clients have not received their Guardian cards even after several weeks. Please call LA HAP or HIP, as we can print and/or order new cards. If clients do not have a card, they can give the following information to the dentist:
- Group name: HAART
- Group number: 555134
- Member ID: Member’s SSN (Guardian assigns a separate, randomized ID number to all members; however, the SSN can be used as an alternative way to locate the member)
- Clients also have the option of creating their own online account at www.guardiananytime.com, where they can track claims and view their membership information